Hydraulic Scissor Lift
A scissor lift is a mechanical device made to move equipment in a vertical direction. These lifts can handle any application that would normally require a ladder, tower or scaffolding. Scissor lifts enable operators to complete the same jobs faster and more securely without the setup time of other equipment, such as scaffolding or a tower, and without the dangerous instability of a ladder.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONs :
• Type – FIXED/MOVABLE
• Load capacity – ?
• Safety factor – ?
• Platform size – ? (L x W)
• Maximum lift height – (from pit level)
• Actual lift – ? (From ground level)
• Closed height – ?
• Platform plate – 6mm checkered plate
• Manual flap – ?(one side only)
• Railing –?
• No of scissor – 1/2 nos.
• No. of cylinder - 4
• Type –Electro-hydraulic/Manual/Automatic.
• Operation – Fully Electric, Push button operated hydraulic power pack with solenoid valve forUp & down movement.
• Speed – 30-40sec
• Approx wt – (According to all factors)
Heavy duty steel construction for Scissor lift.
Customised platform sizes.
Lifting height single scissor 2.5 meters.
Scissor lift capacity up to 6 ton.
Optional hydraulic operated lip.
Hydraulic system with over load relief valve, flow control valve, solenoid valve.
High quality hydraulic cylinders and hose pipe fittings.
Motor or reputed make like Crompton & Greaves, Hindustan and Bharat Bijlee Etc.
Trolley based or stationery.
Motorized or foot pump operated hydraulic system.
Optimal imported high quality compact power pack where space is a constraint.
Control panel with all safety features.